Rejection is fun when you can learn from it and grow as a wiser person!!!
Dealing with Rejection is one of those situations that can make or break a person. If you fear rejection then you are not prepared for it. There is always a learning experience from rejection that you can use to grow and surpass any negative emotions. Always look at the bright side. It is not the end of the world, A opportunity was just opened for the right situation that best fits your world to enter. You must remember that after every storm the sun rises after darkness you will always see the light and after every rejection you have gained the understanding on how to succeed in the next opportunity. Keep telling yourself this until you believe and own it!!!
Here are 7 steps to grow and Shine out of a rejection:
- Understand what depression is. It is easy to fall into depression after any rejection. If you understand the definition of depression and can point it out when you feel it then you can stop depression from taking over your life at anytime.
- Do Not Hide Away. Go Out and Have Fun. Misery loves company. Do not fall into the trap!!!!
- Do not talk about the situation in a sorrow way. Talk about it in a happy reliving way. You are not the victim. You just just learned something new and shall succeed with your next opportunities.
- Remember that because of this rejection there are now greater opportunities heading your way.
- Take a look at the situation and learn from it.
- Study your part, Learn your part and ask yourself what could you have done differently.
- Be Strong, Be Happy, Have Fun and always Remember the law of attraction.
When dealing with rejection, use this experience as a learning phase and a step forward into the right direction. Understand and believe that this rejection has made you a stronger and wiser person. Most importantly you learned something about yourself. Use this experience and others that come in a positive way for the rest of your life. Trust me you will be able to help someone who may be going through a similar experience and guide them in a honorable way. Be strong and use the law of attraction. You will get what you set your mind on consciously and subconsciously. Envision what you want, receive it even if you do not literally have it you must feel it and own it. Now live like you have it and own it!!! Stand proud, Walk tall and Shine!!!
Please share your thoughts on a comment below in a Selfless manner =o)
Good LuCk !!!